Enjoy all of our parks all season long for one low price!
Order by phone: 888-733-8679
Love spending time outside?
Bored of the gym?
Want to work on a sweet farmers tan?
Hoping to impress that cute guide you saw last year?
No matter what your reason for getting a Treetop Trekking Seasons Pass, it's a great deal and will guarantee months of fun and exercise in the trees!
- Access to all Treetop Trekking aerial game parks during the entire operating season (Approximately early April to the end of October).
- Includes 3-hour aerial course tours at all parks as well as Big Zip and Adrenaline Jump in Barrie, Blue Heron Zip in Brampton, Monarch Zip in Stouffville.
- 25% discount on aerial course climbs at Arbraska Parks in Quebec www.arbraska.com .
- $10 off coupons for Treetop Trekking Parks - so you can bring a friend and help them save!
- Fast track through orientation - when requested, season pass holders are the first in their time slots to climb through orientation and first onto the courses when possible.
- Night Climbs are now included! No extra charge, minimum group size of 8 people applies except during Open Night Climbs.
- Receive 25% off Treetop Trekking Merchandise.
2017 Season Pass Rates
Save 15% off the regular 2017 season pass rates shown below when you purchase before 3pm on March 31, 2017.
Group Rate (4+)
All prices shown are before tax
Group Rates are per person and available when buying 4 or more passes at the same time.
- Reservations are required for each 3-hour time slot.
- Walk-ups - We will do our best to accommodate season pass holders who arrive with no reservations but cannot guarantee we will have spaces available.
- 2 Strike Policy - If a season pass holder fails to honour two reservations they will lose their privilege to make reservations. They can still come as walk-ups and we will do our best to accommodate them. There is no penalty for calling ahead of time and cancelling a reservation.
- Season Passes are only valid for the operating season for which they were purchased.
- Passes must be brought with you each time you visit.
- Passes are not transferable and can only be used by the person shown on the card.
- Child to adult ratios still apply. 1 adult must be climbing with every 3 youth aged 9-11. 1 adult must be present in the park for every 6 youth aged 12-15.
- Climbers must be 12 years old, at least 5 feet tall, and have a guides permission to move on to Advanced level courses
- All sales are final.