CUSTOMERS MUST MEET BOTH OUR MINIMUM AGE AND WEIGHT REQUIREMENTS TO BE ABLE TO RIDE THIS ZIP.
|Minimum Age: 8 years old on day of visit|
|Minimum Weight: 75 lbs (may vary based on wind speed)|
|Maximum Weight: 225 lbs (may vary based on wind speed)|
|Kids under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at the launch tower.|
Please read carefully and call us if you have any questions.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate for safety reasons
- We will refuse riders if you are suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol
If you have any health conditions or concerns, please inform the office staff at the time of your booking and upon arrival.
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at the launch tower. (Includes a ride on Horseshoe Chairlift and an 850m walk)
All minors must have a parent or guardian sign the waiver form that is filled out upon arrival.
What to Wear
Closed toed shoes like running shoes or hiking shoes (no sandals or Crocs).
Comfortable/ athletic clothing – shorts are fine on hot days, but we recommend longer shorts that come down to your knee.
You can not wear any headware under your helmet, unless it is thin, and skin tight
If applying bug spray or sunscreen, please do so before putting on our safety harness and helmet.
All necessary safety equipment will be provided to you for your visit. This includes a rock climbing style harness and a safety helmet.
For safety reasons, only our equipment may be used in the parks. Those with their own harnesses and helmets are asked to please leave them at home.
All safety equipment is inspected daily by our staff to ensure that it is in safe working order. All helmets are disinfected after each use.
What happens if it rains?
We zip rain or shine! We don’t let the rain slow us down one bit, and Treetop Trekking is totally safe in the rain. The only time we won’t zip is if there are thunderstorms or high winds. When this happens, we close our zip line until the bad weather has passed, and get everyone back out as quickly as possible.
If high winds or thunderstorms persist and the Lead Guide decides that zips cannot resume, customers will be issued a rain check.
Participants must observe the following points:
- I must respect any decision of the Park Guides.
- I must wear the bracelet given to me at all times while participating in the Activities.
- An adult must accompany children under the age of 12 years to the launch tower.
- THERE MUST BE NO MORE THAN 1 PERSON ON OR ATTACHED TO A ZIP-LINE AT A TIME.
- It is formally forbidden to smoke anywhere in the Park.
- Pregnant women and individuals with heart conditions should not participate in the Activity.
- Individuals who are overweight and/or in poor physical condition should be conscious of their well-being while participating in the Activities and should cease participation if necessary.
- RAIN CHEQUES will be provided if the Lead Guide determines that climbing cannot continue.
- Treetop Trekking and its Guides reserve the right of exclusion, with no other form of warning or reimbursement, of any person who does not respect the Park Regulations and other rules.