Treewalk Village is all about fun! Here are some of the rules that we ask all visitors to follow so that everyone can have fun in a safe and respectful environment.
Treewalk Village is open to all ages however we find it is best suited for kids aged 3-8 years old. Older kids and adults will enjoy our Treetop Trekking park located on site.
Please note that adult supervision is required and all adults entering the village must pay the admission fee. Ages 0-9 require 1 18+ adult for every 6 kids. Ages 10+ require 1 18+ adult for every 10 youth. If seniors 65+ are the only adults, they are required to pay the 18+ rate.
What to wear/bring:
– Closed toed shoes like running shoes (no sandals, Crocs or bare feet)
– Comfortable athletic clothing
– Snacks, drinks
– Camera to capture your memories
- Refunds are provided if requested up until 48 hours before your originally scheduled day/time.
- You are permitted to reschedule your visit with 24 hours notice (maximum of 2 times).
- Once you have elected to reschedule your visit, you are no longer eligible for a refund.
- Less than 24 hours in advance, no refund or reschedule option will be provided.
Treewalk Village Rules
1. No smoking anywhere within Treewalk Village
2. Parent/Guardians must stay with children at all times.
3. All participants must respect their wristband end times.
4. Parent/Guardians must ensure that children under their care are following all park rules.
5. No food or drinks while participating in/on one of the activities.
6. All participants must respect the line process and take turns.
7. Stay on designated trails only.
8. Do not climb the fences.
9. It is highly recommended that participants are directly supervised while on the Treewee walk (ground aerial course).
10. Participants must only travel down the slides.
11. In the Treehouses activity, only 5 people per net at one time.
12. No running or “tag” like games in the park.
PLEASE PLAY NICE AND BE RESPECTFUL TOWARDS ALL PARK USERS