Season Pass Early-Bird Special
DetailsUnlimited visits! From $147 +hst
- Access to all Treetop Trekking aerial game parks during the entire operating season (Approximately early April to the end of October).
- Includes access (with reservatios) to 3-hour Zipline & Aerial Game Trek at all Ontario parks as well as MEGA Zip in Barrie, Blue Heron Zip in Brampton.
- 25% discount on aerial course climbs at Arbraska Parks in Quebec
- $10 off coupons for Treetop Trekking Parks – so you can bring a friend and help them save!
- Fast track through orientation – when requested, season pass holders are the first in their time slots to climb through orientation and first onto the courses when possible.
- Night Climbs are now included! No extra charge, a minimum group size of 8 people applies except during Open Night Climbs.
- Receive 25% off Treetop Trekking Merchandise.
2020 Season Pass Rates
Save an additional 15% off Individual and Group Rates when purchasing before March 31st.
|Age||Individual Rate||Group Rate (4ppl+)|
Group Rates are per person and available when purchasing 4 or more passes at the same time, by phone only. Please call 888-733-8679
*All prices are before taxes
Terms and Conditions
- Reservations are required for each 3-hour time slot.
- Walk-ups – We will do our best to accommodate season pass holders who arrive with no reservations but cannot guarantee we will have spaces available.
- 2 Strike Policy – If a season pass holder fails to honor two reservations they will lose their privilege to make reservations. They can still come as walk-ups, and we will do our best to accommodate them. There is no penalty for calling ahead of time and canceling a reservation.
- Season Passes are only valid for the operating season for which they were purchased.
- Passes must be brought with you each time you visit.
- Passes are not transferable and can only be used by the person shown on the card.
- Child to adult ratios still apply. 1 adult must be climbing with every 3 youth aged 9-11. 1 adult must be present in the park for every 6 youth aged 12-15.
- Climbers must be 12 years old, at least 5 feet tall, and have a guides permission to move on to Advanced level courses
- All sales are final.