Get Your Seasons Pass!
DetailsUnlimited visits! 6 Locations in Ontario
2020 Season Pass Rates
|Age||Individual Rate||Group Rate (4ppl+)|
|5-8 (Discovery Courses)||$107.00||$93.09|
*All prices are before taxes
Group Rates are per person and will be applied automatically at checkout when 4+ season passes are included on the same order.
- Access to all Treetop Trekking aerial game parks during the 2020 and 2021 operating season (Our typcal season runs from early April to the end of October but we are not able to promise an opening date for 2020).
- Includes access (with reservations) to 3-hour Zipline & Aerial Game Trek at all Ontario
- 25% discount on aerial course climbs at Arbraska Parks in Quebec
- Some $10 off coupons for Treetop Trekking Parks – so you can bring a friend and help them save!
- Fast track through orientation – when requested, season pass holders are the first in their time slots to climb through orientation and first onto the courses when possible.
- Night Climbs are now included! No extra charge, a minimum group size of 8 people applies except during Open Night Climbs.
- Receive 25% off Treetop Trekking Merchandise.
Terms and Conditions
- Due to the uncertainty of Covid 19, we can not guarantee when our parks will open for the 2020 season.
- Reservations are required for each 3-hour time slot.
- Walk-ups – We will do our best to accommodate season pass holders who arrive with no reservations but cannot guarantee we will have spaces available.
- A waiver must be completed for each visit.
- A safety orientation must be completed at the start of each visit. Ask about Fast Tracking!
- 2 Strike Policy – If a season pass holder fails to honour two reservations they will lose their privilege to make reservations. They can still come as walk-ups, and we will do our best to accommodate them. There is no penalty for calling ahead of time and canceling a reservation.
- Season Passes are only valid for the operating season for which they were purchased.
- Passes must be brought with you each time you visit.
- Passes are not transferable and can only be used by the person shown on the card.
- Child to adult ratios still apply. 1 adult must be climbing with every 3 youth aged 9-11. 1 adult must be present in the park for every 6 youth aged 12-15.
- Climbers must be 12 years old, at least 5 feet tall, and have a guides permission to move on to Advanced level courses
- All sales are final.