Covid-19 Update

Covid-19 Update: March 17th, 2020

 

The Treetop Trekking team, like most of you, has been closely monitoring the Covid-19 situation in Ontario and Canada.

 

At this time, it has been decided that we will postpone the 2020 opening of all Treetop Trekking parks until at least April 18th. This has been done in an effort to protect our guests and staff, and follows the recommendation of Public Health Ontario and the Public Health Agency of Canada to reduce social contact wherever possible.

 

There is no doubt that this will have an unprecedented impact on our company both as a community and as a private business. It pains us to not be able to hire on the majority of our seasonal staff in late March as planned, and we will be losing out on all revenue streams at a time of year when our cash flow has already been minimal for five months.

 

We understand that this will also be an inconvenience for our many valued customers who have planned visits with us for this spring, or those who would soon be planning visits. If you already have a booking with us that takes place prior to our tentative opening date, you can expect a call from a member of our team in the coming days.

 

We would like to extend a sincere thank you to the many health care workers who are doing everything possible to keep us safe.

 

We look forward to welcoming you all to our parks once the situation allows, and in the mean time, please do everything you can to keep yourself and those around you safe.

 

Sincerely,

The Treetop Trekking Team