Covid-19 Update: June 2nd, 2020
As always, the safety of our guests and staff is our top priority.
At this time we are still waiting for direction from the Province of Ontario that will allow our type of business to open to the public. We have been in regular communication with the Province, as well as the local Health Units, By-Law Enforcement, and Police Department in the areas around each of our parks.
We now know that when the time is right, we will have the necessary procedures in place to be able to open safely and responsibly so that we can all enjoy a great day in the forest.
As of today, we are hoping we will have to opportunity to open in mid-June and there seems to be a chance that some of our parks will be open before others. Although we are accepting bookings starting on June 11th at some parks, we can’t guarantee that we will be able to open, and if you decide to go ahead and make a booking, there will be no penalty to cancel or reschedule your visit at a later time. Please check back here or follow our Facebook Page for the latest updates.
What you can expect when you arrive at one of our parks:
We have the necessary procedures in place to ensure we can welcome you to our parks in a safe and responsible manner.
- Reduced capacity and smaller group sizes in all activity areas to allow for social distancing
- Reservations will be required so that we can stagger activity start times and reduce traffic at check-in
- Outdoor check-in at all parks with plexiglass or other barriers
- Digital waivers that can be filled out on your smartphone
- Touch free payment
- Enhanced cleaning of customer helmets and harnesses after every use
- Scheduled ‘rest periods’ for customer equipment between each use
- New harnessing and orientation procedures to limit contact between staff and guests
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout our parks
- 2 meter buffer markings in higher traffic areas
- Additional staff PPE including face masks and safety glasses
- Thorough cleaning of common touch points in office areas
- Modified rescue procedures
- Staff and Guest screening for Covid-19 symptoms
Thing to remember before arriving at the park:
- Our staff are here to keep you safe and to make sure you have fun
- Please cancel or reschedule your visit if you have any Covid-19 symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who has Covid-19
- Please fill out the online waiver ahead of time for the park you are visiting, check your email for appropriate link
- We will not be accepting cash payments on site
- We are operating with new procedures so there may be some waiting required during your experience
- Please keep a 2-metre distance between people not in your household
- We recommend that you wear a face mask and gloves
- You will be ask to sanitize your hands… a lot
- Always practice good hygiene
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow
- Don’t touch your face
- Clean your hands regularly
- Our washrooms are cleaned several times throughout the day, but not after every use
- Adventure park elements such as ladders, bridges, ziplines, hand cables etc. are not sanitized, however guests and staff are asked to sanitize their hands before and after every aerial course
What to bring with you for your visit:
- Closed toed shoes (required)
- Gloves and face mask
- Water and snacks
- Bug spray and sunscreen
- Camera/ Phone
We are committed to your safety and will continue to adapt our procedures as the situation evolves, to ensure we are doing everything we can to protect our guests and staff.