As always, the safety of our guests and staff is our top priority.
We are proud to have been awarded the #SafeTravels Stamp from the World Travel and Tourism Council for our Covid-19 Procedures.
What you can expect when you arrive at one of our parks:
- Guests that are able to, are encouraged to wear a mask any time that it may be difficult to keep a 2-meter distance from anyone outside of their household, such as during check-in, when getting equipment on, during certain activities etc.
- Reservations will be required so that we can stagger activity start times and reduce traffic at check-in
- Outdoor check-in at all parks with plexiglass or other barriers
- Digital waivers that can be filled out on your smartphone
- Touch free payment
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout our parks
- Thorough cleaning of common touch points in office areas
- Staff and Guest screening for Covid-19 symptoms
Thing to remember before arriving at the park:
- Our staff are here to keep you safe and to make sure you have fun
- Please cancel or reschedule your visit if you have any Covid-19 symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who has Covid-19
- Please fill out the online waiver ahead of time for each participant, check your email for appropriate link
- We will not be accepting cash payments on site
- Please keep a 2-metre distance between people not in your household
- We do recommend that guests bring a face mask to wear during certain portions of their visit when it may be difficult to stay 2-metre from other
- You will be ask to sanitize your hands
- Always practice good hygiene
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow
- Don’t touch your face
- Clean your hands regularly
- Our washrooms are cleaned several times throughout the day, but not after every use
- Adventure park elements such as ladders, bridges, ziplines, hand cables etc. are not sanitized, however guests and staff are asked to sanitize their hands before and after every aerial course
Recommended things to bring with you for your visit:
- Closed toed shoes (required)
- Face mask
- Water and snacks
- Bug spray and sunscreen
- Camera/ Phone
We are committed to your safety and will continue to adapt our procedures as the situation evolves, to ensure we are doing everything we can to protect our guests and staff.